Why would my ex ask me to do things and do things with me as when we were in a relationship together?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Old habits die hard. And friends can always be friends, without the benefits.

It's not hard to understand why someone who you used to hang out with everyday would still enjoy doing that, without the strings attached.

The real question is what do YOU want?

If you're hoping to get him back, and he's clearly not interested, then you're only hurting yourself by still hanging out. And if you're not really interested in reconnecting then maybe hanging out isn't the best way to move on?

~ Robby

• I don't know if he's interested. He Did All This, Looked Into My Eyes, Covered Me When I Was Cold, Brushed My Hair Back A Couple Of Times, And Playfully Bite ME
      What do you think?

• I'm not sure if you're kidding or not. It's like you're asking me if you see a guy covered in blood if he's likely bleeding or not. Yes he's into you otherwise he wouldn't have dated you to begin with, nor would be still be hanging around. The only thing that matters is whether you're into him.

My guess is that he ended it?

The reality is that it's OKAY for relationships to change and for people to move apart. Don't become attached to old relationships out of insecurities or a desperate need to be loved. That's needy, and tragic, and it's harmful to one's self esteem.

Instead you need to mourn the loss, and let go. Holding on like this is so harmful to the most important person: you.

• No I'm over our old relationship thank you just asking if he may want a new one with this behavior that is all?

What Guys Said 5

• Old habits die hard. Either that, or it's an attempt to get you back. Either way, unless you want things to get awkward, you probably would be better served by refusing his attempts.

• Why who says I don't want his attempts?

• Right I'm just asking what you think his intentions are?

• Hard to speculate on that, not knowing him. But it seems harmless enough to me. And even if it isn't, you'll find that out pretty quickly and can bail out.

• Loneliness, mind games, not over you, and comfortable around you

• Why would he be playing mind games?

• Because he's still comfortable with you and he knows your likes and dislikes

• What does that have to do with anything?

• Depending on what you want; go for it. As for why he would ask you; men like "things". For example there aren't too many girls that I wouldn't let suck my dick, ex, serial killer, whatever.

• he still might find you attractive.

• That's all? All these things are not sexual though.

• I said it's not sexual and he does look in my eyes though

• I look in my ex wife's eyes too., I wouldn't take her back if you offered me four million in euros... I do sleep with her occasionally. But that is just sex.

What Girls Said 6

• Because he's lonely. He wants someone in his life to fill that girlfriend position. He doesn't want you back, he will easily replace you with someone else as soon as he finds her

• he is bored..

• What?

• because you broke up,, must b because of some valid reason.. right..

• Right but some time has passed

• Lonely and bored, comfortable around you, or horny

• Because he doesn't want the relationship to be over

• So why not just get back with me right?

• That's weird maybe he just regrets it and is too afraid to tell you that

• Probably

• Cz he yet feels you both are together
    He is not over the fact u both are exes now

• Then why not just get back with me if he does this or you think he wants to?

• That was a while ago and you said yourself guys can get confused

• Can and are mean two different things
      If he was valuing u y would he let go of u?
      Wen u like something a lot do u keep it away from u?

• Two words. Mind games.