What does my ex girlfriend mean?

So my ex and I started hanging out again recently and yesterday we were together and we started talking about possibly getting back together ,we didn't have a bad break up we just weren't getting along for a little while and she decided to end things. But as we were talking about it I did say that I was very interested in trying to work things out and she said she'd thought about it and said she's gone back and forth and she wants to be back with me and on the other hand she doesn't... so basically I'm confused at the moment because I have no idea what that means.. I told her if she needs time to decide that's fine and I wasn't gonna pressure her into anything.. my question is basically what did she mean by what she said? if anyone has an idea please help

11

What Girls Said 1

• She means she's been through a lot without you and she really wants to try again with you. But she wants to be careful because she doesn;t want it to go wrong again. So give her some time and if she really wants you back, she will talk to you about. Just chill

What Guys Said 1

• She probably wants to be with you, but is concerned about the reasons you broke up in the first place. Just follow her lead in this case and play it cool. If you appear desperate or needy, you're screwed. If she doesn't want to get back together, move on.