My heart hurts?

i think i used to love him ! i used to see him as a perfect guy ! he knew every think i love or i hate ! he just understood me ! he loved me ! that s what he said ! but we had some problems and we had to be seperated it was an obligation for both of us ! i kept that shiny image of him in my mind but after a period my friends started showing me his lies and how much he was unfaithfull so i thought i hated him but now and someetimes when i remember some words he used to say or some things he did or even when i see his photo i feel like my heat hurts ! i feel a desire to cry ! i think i miss him but do i still love him?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, you have so much to take in... you obviously do love him and probably will for a long time yet... but your passion for him will cease in time... that is what will take the time... and its always a slap in the face to find out something later that you didn't know before... keep talking to a good friend or someone close to you, as this will help lesson your hurt and you will in time become a stronger person to deal with this relationship... :))

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you have a deep feeling of anger and you are really confused... i know how it feels... but with time you'll get over it

• It will get better with time
    Don't think so much about it

• Yes your still in live. And sadly you will probably stay that way. I have been there too.