I want him back, should we be friends or should I ignore him and be cold? What would work better?

He was the one who ended due to losing interest. We were 2 years together in long distance relationship.

Just don't write things like move on blah blah blah. I just want to know what would work better?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• uhhh better to be friend with him

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't like you anymore and has lost interest, why wouldn't you want to move on?
    You'd rather just hang around waiting on a man that doesn't want you? A man who lives so far away at that.
    Common sense says move on. Unfortunately, everybody is sane and smart til they fall in love.