Who has a better cheesy face?

Cheerclover27:

link

ArtistBBoy

*Gladiator Taunt + a bow to Cheerclover*:

link

Take your votes on the best cheesy face. Let the games begin!

• CheerClover27
  • ArtistBBoy
Select a gender to cast your vote:

51

Most Helpful Girl

• ha ha more girls voted for the guy and more guys voted for the girl...just something I noticed.

What Girls Said 4

• i voted cheerclover, she looks like she has her fight face on lol and I'm sorry artistboy, but you look like you're in pain or something.

• Haha I never saw that one coming, pain? I understand what you mean now that I look at it again, haha that was quite observant.

• lol neither of those really seem super cheesy to me... lol. you both look kind of angryish. I think I am confusing cheesy with hamming it up - what is your definition of cheesy - then I will vote :)

• "Cheesy" is merely my own definition of a corny facial expression that makes others start laughing and saying terms like "wtf" *laughter*.

Thanks for clarifying before voting - but this is actually just for fun ;-) No need to clarify, vote away!

• Are you both sitting in cars making angry faces? lol

I'm sorry, but I have to vote for CheerClover27

• I think that you guys both look a little angry, but I went with ArtistBBoy having the cheezier look but maybe because the picture was smaller

What Guys Said 1

• ill vote for the girls

cause she's prettier

sorry artistBboy lol