Girls, would you break up with a guy who doesn't want to meet your friends?

• Yes
  • No
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would find him odd ball, and wouldn't like to date such person

What Girls Said 7

• If you don't meet her friends where do you think the relationship has to go? You two will just be in your own bubble not seeing any of your friends together? It would be like living too separate lives. Bringing your friends and significant other together are important parts of making that SO part of your life.

• i like a man to know my friends and get their approval.

• Does he have to be their friend?

• hell no but some mutual respect for one another would be nice... ie eventually if i want my friend over i would like to think they could sit in a room and have a conversation together :)

• sounds like a control freak. Thanks. NO.

• I wouldn't break up with him but it is kind of rude. I don't expect him to hang around with my friends, but in my opinion introducing them to each other is important.

• Yes how do you expect us to be together if you don't care about the people I care about?

• Because a relationship is between 2 people? I dont give a fuck about my gfs friends

• Yes. Why would he not want to meet my friends.

• Definitely not. They're called "my friends" for a reason not "our" so if you chose to stay of that then that wouldn't be an issue at all! (: it's not like they're my parents and it's totally up to you. You are in the relationship with me and mot my friends lol XD