Do you have a crazy ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

or are you a crazy ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

613

Most Helpful Girl

• I set his car on fire
    he's crazy for not giving me back my gold chains
    2chainz

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have a crazy ex, and I'm not a crazy ex.
    Cause I've never been in a relationship. 😜

• I have an ex who was absolutely charming when we first met, almost too good to be true. I guess he was just over-compensating because he ended up being a jealous, possessive, psycho! He was a bit pressed on getting together from the get-go so I should have taken that as a warning sign but I was flattered and swept up by his "moves" and his "manliness" that and he was older so me being young and naive fell for it and surprise, surprise! He ended up being quite the psycho when I tried to break up with him.. he started acting like a real lunatic he pretty much scarred my life. So everything and everyone is not always what it seems!

• I'm sorry to hear that girly!! We never know people's real intentions

• thanks! I'm over it now, and I learned a lot. I am much more awake to people and relationships.
      I've been content being alone though so it's all gravy. And you're right they say you never really know someone until you live with them and I learned!

• It's not always that easy for everyone to get over the fact of loosing someone..

• I have one who still calls every week since breaking up with him if that counts. I even told him no contact. .

• it does count!! he can't get over you love!! His loss!!

• ugh it's annoying it's been a month quit calling me lol

• Yep. My ex boyfriend was batshit crazy.