Do you have a crazy ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

or are you a crazy ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

613

Most Helpful Girl

• I set his car on fire
    he's crazy for not giving me back my gold chains
    2chainz

What Guys Said 13

• As you know my last breakup wasn't a good one - My ex was a big talker to her family and friends and while we were together she probably bigged me up which was something I wasn't too fond of so at the time I was most likely in her eyes
    designyoutrust.com/.../...-charming-cinderella.png
    But within a few weeks of breakup I bet I was being portrayed to her family and friends as
    wiki.godvillegame.com/images/e/e8/Evilmon.jpg
    While I did mature thing and went off to my man cave and sulked
    timkla.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/sulking.jpg

• that's y i consider myself lucky when i say i don't wanna date...2 avoid all this madness after breakin up

• haha ay klaatu! they are nice people too! reasonable people out there you know ahah

• but i don't wanna risk it... after all i gave up da idea of findin a partner.

• I told her father and mother she needed professional help to deal with some issues but hey I am crazy too so they didn't listen to me

It takes a crazy person to know another and she was fucking crazy

• Love that final comment...
      It's like we can smell our own :) haha

• HHHAHAHA! love this!! but you're right!! so that makes you a crazy ex boyfriend also hah

• Essentially yes... Lol!

• Nope all my ex girlfriends are pretty normal and reasonable people, though my latest ex is into some pretty weird stuff, you know being a pagan and all.

• I have two legitimately crazy ex girlfriends. I almost had to take out a restraining order against one.

• CRAZY EX BOYFRIEND I AM HERE BATMAN MUHA MUHA MUHAHAHA

• Yes and I appropriately set this as their ringtone theme when she tries to call me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-VhC9ieh0

• I don't have any exs lol.

• I don't count or what?

• yes you have! but i need more ahaha jk! <3

• Okeyyyyy -.- will do everything for you my love hahaha 😜😘

• I dated a few, but I learned quick to stay the F*** away from them.

• Yes and probably

• Yes and yes.

• I don't, but i am interested to see the responses.

• "Bitches be crazy."

-Sheldon Cooper

What Girls Said 5

• I have an ex who was absolutely charming when we first met, almost too good to be true. I guess he was just over-compensating because he ended up being a jealous, possessive, psycho! He was a bit pressed on getting together from the get-go so I should have taken that as a warning sign but I was flattered and swept up by his "moves" and his "manliness" that and he was older so me being young and naive fell for it and surprise, surprise! He ended up being quite the psycho when I tried to break up with him.. he started acting like a real lunatic he pretty much scarred my life. So everything and everyone is not always what it seems!

• I'm sorry to hear that girly!! We never know people's real intentions

• thanks! I'm over it now, and I learned a lot. I am much more awake to people and relationships.
      I've been content being alone though so it's all gravy. And you're right they say you never really know someone until you live with them and I learned!

• I don't have a crazy ex, and I'm not a crazy ex.
    Cause I've never been in a relationship. 😜

• I have one who still calls every week since breaking up with him if that counts. I even told him no contact. .

• it does count!! he can't get over you love!! His loss!!

• ugh it's annoying it's been a month quit calling me lol

• Yep. My ex boyfriend was batshit crazy.

• It's not always that easy for everyone to get over the fact of loosing someone..