Girls, Does he still mean something to me? Or is it just hard to get over him? How do I move on?

It's been around a year since he and I quit talking. But, lately I've been thinking about him and losing sleep thinking about him a lot. We never dated but it was pretty obvious that we had a "thing". I don't know if it means anything since I've been thinking about him or if I'm just having a harder time accepting the fact that him and I are no more. He was there for me during some tough times and someone that I could talk to about anything and that just makes it harder. He's moved on and I need to also. What should I do?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give yourself an out, try figuring out other avenues to make new friends to be your support system in case he doesn't want to renew contact.

Also I think before you contact him you need to be okay with the possibility that he might now want to be anything more than your friend.

Without knowing the reason you stopped talking it's hard to be specific, but I'd you do contact him make sure you don't come off as desperate or want to pressure him into something. Just be sincere.

Something like "hey I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to let you know / reach ou t you to day that I regret that were not talking. You were a big support and I always appreciated your feedback and advice. I miss talking to you but I understand if you still want some distance. Best, "

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to other people

• Try to be friends if he already moved on and you move on too.