Does he still care?

Long story short i went through a pretty messy break up. We broke up i moved out he moved the rebound in they broke up after like a week. We finally worked out our issues and got back on solid ground. Were not back together. However one drunken nkght we finaly got out all of our feelings and we both love eschother and forgive eachother for the mistakes, nobody cheated, we ended up deciding that were gonna work ot out and figure it out not together no labels. I have stayed the night with him at our old place thw other night, he went out and bought new pillows because i didn't like his. He took me to lunch where we talked everything sober and we still feel the same. Then i go back and i had gotten my period and while i was ib the shower he bought me tampons and chocolate. Now a few days later he's texting me all day. Calling me on his way home from work. He even admitted to a really good mutual friend that he screwd up that we were meant to be together. Anyways does it seem like he genuinely wants this back or no?

However he did say he wants to go out and have fun and get that outta his system before we get back together

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... Kind of contemplating on whether to dignify this question with an answer...
    Sounds to me like he's making an honest effort... It's like this, either you're going to put your heart into it with an honest effort yourself, or not... There is no halfway when it comes to trying to rebuild or mend a relationship... If that's what you both want, match or surpasses his effort.

What Guys Said 1

• Well with only knowing what you've typed it sounds like he really is trying to make it work.

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you give it some time?
    Go by the flow. if it is not genuine it will part away
    But if it is then u r stressing urself too much

• he's trying to make it work