Guys, What is going through his head?

My ex boyfriend of three years dumped me because he didn't see a future with me anymore. We went through a lot together and so he said we should maybe meet up a few times to work through things. We have been doing so and it's different but we actually still have a nice time and a good laugh. As we are in the same friendship circle we have a lot of weddings to attend this summer which we are both at. At the first one, his parents weren't around and when his friends weren't looking he would wink at me and smile and he came up and told me I looked great. However at the second wedding, despite asking me to remain friendly to him so it's not awkward for our friends, he completely blanked me. In fact at one point I asked him how he was and he answered and then walked away. I had seen him looking in my direction a handful of times and one of his friends he knew found me attractive was also paying a lot of attention to me which my ex noticed. My ex loved to tell me about all the time he was spending with his friends and especially his single ones. However at the wedding, his friends were all up dancing with their girlfriends or others, one of his best mates was dancing with me, and another friend was chatting with his ex for ages up the back. This left my ex abandoned and I noticed he went to the bathroom for almost the whole dance. When he came out, he actually approached his parents and then went home with them. Before he left, he didn't look at my face but I saw him looking at my back/leg area. I was still chatting with his friends when he left. What do you think is going on with him? One minute he was acting all "laddish" and having a great time and the next he was acting like the above. One of his best mates even said that he has lost some respect for him.

2

What Guys Said 2

• i believe he was disappointed when he saw u dancin wid another guy... and asked his parents (maybe he came up wid some x-cuse like "i feel sick") to leave. so maybe he wants 2 gt back 2 u now i believe, most possible x-planation

• Yeah maybe he do really want to spend some time alone with you and fix the relationship. And he might be afraid to do or to tell you, he expects you to do something as well. Since he is struggling to bring something back to work, why don't you give him a hand and try to fix the relationship.