Ex boyfriend likes another uglier girl?

So did dumped me. But I do admit that i kinda cheated. But he made me mad in the first place.
However, lately, i've been checking him out and I realize that he's talking to this other girl? I dont think that she's hot at all? she's Asian mix latina and im a blonde white girl. Im wayyy hotter so why?

615

Most Helpful Guy

• "I cheated, but he made me mad in the first place"
    Shut up, ok. You may be hotter than her, but you're a bitch, no one likes bitches.

Like @YazanAA said "Shut the fuck up"

What Guys Said 14

• Shut the fuck up.

• YOU cheated.

• Your guy is really really sensible, but you are very fascinating.

https://imgur.com/G2kQylw.jpg

• Well, I always say that a guy's point of view on how a girl looks is different than a girl's point of view on how a girls looks. So, in his male point of view perhaps he does think she's pretty.

• Even if he completely pissed you off, cheating is not the right approach. In any case, even if she isn't as attractive (in your opinion), he may click much better with her personality wise or emotionally.

Looks aren't everything in relationships.

• Sad trolling.

• we (guys) does not always choose girls cos they are hot, but we value their inner self, behavior, loyalty, so looks are not everything

• A Girls beauty is like a chocolate wrapper. No matter how beautiful someone is, admirers have to ultimately deal with that girl's inner self. That is where these "inner beauty" comes into play. Of course an ugly wrapper repels some people, but those who can see through them will accept her anyway.

• she probably makes him feel better than you did
    tough luck cheater

• Why do you even care? You're ex-bf's personal life is none of your business.

• You cheated on him. doesn't matter if "He made you mad" that doesn't make your actions any better. doesn't matter if she's Asian, or you are a blonde white girl.

Race or looks doesn't mean anything, he likes her, he probably gets on better with her, maybe she has a better personality, maybe he finds her more attractive, my advice to you. Move on.

• Im really into Asian girls so is he

• She probably has a better personality then you

• Maybe he finds her more attractive for another reason... personality, charm... Maybe he likes Asian girls, lots of guys find them nice.

What Girls Said 6

• Why?
    I'll tell you why.

You are a person of low morals and distrust.
    In a relationship, you have nothing to bring to the table and consist of ugly.

He found someone beautiful.
    A person that is trustworthy and honest.

If you ask me, he upgraded when he chose her.

• You have to figure it out since you've been dumped a lot over an Asian girl. LOL

This only proves that regardless of how attractive and hot you are, people will always choose character/substance over just a pretty face 😊

• She is more interesting with a great personality.

• Oh look, the White girl-Asian-girl troll is back!

• If ur personality is crap no guy would like to stay with ya

• Blonde hair white girl = Master race #Aryan #StormfrontIsWaitingForYou