Returning gifts my ex got me?

We broke up on bad terms and I don't want any reminders. Is it appropriate to drop it off at his place in his mail box? Some of it is really expensive but I don't care. If that's how he is going to act I don't want anything he gave me.

• Yes, it's alright to return the gifts.
  • No it's not. Please explain

43

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't think you are being too hasty by 'Returning gifts my ex got me,' then by all means, Gather the Goods, high tail it over there when he isn't home and dump them where he can get them and also can get The... Hint with no hymning nor hawing... You have had the last word.
    Good luck. xx

• How so too hasty? I don't want reminders of him and I am 98% sure we aren't getting back together.

• When I say hasty, I know that with many couples who Break up, especially a fresh break, they may also Make up and get back together or later on, become friends with or with no benefits... other than that, if no love loss... Toss. xxoo

• ... Meaning return them. xx

What Guys Said 3

• you're right in returning the gifts... You don't need them around as reminders of him or what you once had with him... It'll be easier to move on without said reminders

• Thank you. Some people say it's rude or throw it out but some of it is worth a lot so I'd rather return it.

• Just throw it away.

• I'm not throwing it away. There is a 200 dollar dress, Oakley sunglasses, etc.

• I'm not expecting him to have an epiphany ahhaha just don't want his gifts anymore. Maybe I'll just return his stuff and donate the rest. Thanks for trying to get me to see it from a different point.

• I didn't do anything.

• who you like it if it was done to you?

What Girls Said 3

• Burn them.

• Have him pick them up when you're not home.

• If it is expensive, dont destroy it. Have more class than that.

• Exactly, that's why I was going to return it all to him.

• I think that is the right thing to do.