Why do people cheat and lie?

When talking to this guy for 4 months he seemed trustworthy very sweet never tried to argue with me and took me to dates a lot. Almost a dream guy but after finding out he still talks to his ex and she still goes to his family events that means they're still together. I would confront I knew he's still seeing her which was pics on social media but I didn't tell him how I found out. But he kept denying it and said he can't be just friends with me he wants more. We were sexual too. Like why hurt someone like this? i did nothing but be good, honest and real with him. I definitely ended it.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly , guys are so confusing. I went through that with some guy as we speak. He told me I better not hurt him and he wants to be with me nd all this bs, to find out he had a girlfriend all this time nd I didn't know. We were never sexually active tho, but we did kiss and all. Some guys think their slick but we ALWAYS S find out. I would Say do ur self a favor and drop him girl!! On to the next !

What Guys Said 2

• You did the right thing. He had his chance to pick one of you and passed it up. His loss. He'll probably live to regret that.

• Because people who cheat are inconsiderate assholes. They don't care that you catch them cheating on you and hurting you.

What Girls Said 2

• People are sneaks. They get away with what they can. They lie because they can. The thing that you need to do is not give them a second chance.

• Because he's an asshole! But not all guys are like him!