Should I go out tonight? It's my birthday?

I'm 22 today. Just came back from a day with the family. I'm just starting college and I have a summer mid term on Monday. Need to study a lot... on top of that I've been really getting into bodybuilding and don't want to ruin it with alcohol and be hung over tommorow. I'm really lonely though.. but in kind of a content way if that makes sense.

Bump
Feel kinda lame not going out

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah!!! Go out and have some fun... its your birthday! only happens once a year... you can body build any time of the day, week etc... and you don't need to drink yourself silly... just have enough to keep yourself under the limit and get in a little earlier !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! >3 :))

What Girls Said 3

• You should go out and happy birthday!

• Stay home, watch a movie and have no regrets. It's cool that you are fine being alone

• Stay home. That's my advice to you. If you go out, you will regret it afterwards.

What Guys Said 3

• No, stay in.

• So 4th of July parties result in knockouts & cat fights? Is that why people are telling you to stay indoors?

Well I'll agree with them if that's the case scenario

• Wow! Born on the Fourth of July?