Girls, How do I get back with my ex?

Im wanting to grt back with my ex. We ended on good terms and we still text quite often. She got into a rebound esc relationship pretty soon after we broke up with a guy she had just met. I realixlze i will have to wait until they break up but what do i do to get her back. Also do i keep texting/ flirting with her or do i make her miss me by not talking to her playing hard to get? What can i do to better my chances?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want her to miss you just cut off all contact with her. Eventually she'll miss you. Think about it, do you actually want to get back or are you just desperate and missing her. Most times not getting your ex back is a huge blessing. This all depends why you guys broke up. Take my advice, I know from some bad experience lol.

• I want her back, i want to spend the rest of my life with her i just don't know how to get her back

• All i know is that i miss her an awful lot and i feel like if I don't talk to her at all during the course of a day then i wasted it

• I know you miss her and you want to talk but if she's with a guy even if he is a rebound then you should stop. There's a reason why you two split. There's a reason why she's an ex, unless she's single then you can talk to her. How would you feel if she got back with you and you found out that rebound guy was talking to her everyday and trying to get back. Like I said, I know you miss her a lot, your heart is just aching. Believe me I know that feeling all too well, I got out of a long relationship 5 months back and can say I'm finally over my ex boyfriend. We don't talk anymore but I'd bug him so much and try to talk to him everyday but I soon learned that your exes don't like that. If I would've just listened to everyone when they told me not to talk to him then we'd probably still be together but no, I didn't listen and continued to talk to him. Now I watch him and his new girl with an ache in my heart. I don't feel that anymore but last month I did.

What Girls Said 2

• why did you break up? we need to know why so to see if she likely come back to you.

• She said she couldn't be in a relationship, i think i was getting to serious for her.

• Ok, should i keep trying to contact her? What im noticing is that she will ignore me for a few days to a week and then we will have a really long conversation that is just like we were still dating. Some people say i should ignore her and she will start to miss me but others say i should keep talking to her and let her see how good of a guy i am, which do you think?

• I think you should leave her alone because if she really had feelings for you she come back.

• I would tell her how you feel, and explain why you want to get back together after regaining her interest by flirting.