Ending a relationship?

I've been dating this guy for just over two months and it seems that it's coming to the end of it's run not because we don't like each other but because of circumstances. .. we both live overseas from our home countries and our jobs/ travels are coming to an end.
I really like him and am pretty sure that he feels the same way about me. I don't know what to do. We have a great time together but I know that2 months is a really short time to discuss futures etc.
We've talked about scenarios that we've both put forward but there's been no decision.

I don't know if I should keep bringing it up or just let stuff run it's course.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol as a Gager in a LDR I think u can guess where this is going.
    Its possible if u like each other enough and most of all are willing to work for that kind of relationship to work.
    If you are not willing to do the effort and you think the person isn't worth it then just do not do it.
    Thats all basically oh and its possible to have a great LDR

What Guys Said 1

• I'd talk to him about it sooner, rather than later. You'll have to work out the best course of action; LDR can work, but it's tough over different countries.

What Girls Said 4

• ... We both live overseas from ou home countries and our jobs/travel are coming to an end.
    With This, which I am assuming N ext step is LDR, he is confused as to... What to do.
    LDR are One of the hardest to Have to Uphold of Any. It takes two to tangle, two to Tango and Two... To make the time and effort and Maintain the patience
    You both need to weight the options of what is best for you and what will work. However, Love does find a way and if you both love one another, there is Always... A way.
    Good luck. xx

• Clearly point out what you want and if he is willing to go all the way for you. Ask yourself if this relationship is worth it. If not, then long distance is so hard to maintain especially under those circumstances. The lack of communication because of your busy separate lives may drive a wedge between you two so try talking to him straight up about it.

• It's really sad as I think we all had the same where u have a relationship and has to end due to distance. I think it's better to cut it after he leaves to avoid suffering. Good luck with it

• Buy the movie up.
    Talk out the disk
    Goes over to them
    Say I think we shoul
    Break the disk up
    Walk away like a boss