Ex boyfriend broke up with me twice this month. . called me names and emotionally absuive me. Why am I heartbroken?

. I was with my boyfriend for 5years last Tuesday. The past year and a half he changed. He stared to call me names, and always fighting with me. He would ignore me after every single fight. For about 2 weeks everytime. He called me names like ' retard. bitch. . slow.. supitd. . he would say I annoyed him all the time. ' he said all that was because of me. I made him do all that. HE always would say ' fu** off " to me. He always talked down to me. He broke up with me a month ago and said he was never getting back with me because I seen his facebook. . ( he had stuff on it that he didn't want me to see) so he dumped me. He didn't speak to me for a month and then he cane back begging for me saying he only loved me. So I was weak :( and went back to him. Last Tuesday on our 5years anerversy he broke up wirh me. He texted me saying ' iv no time for u anymore ' ' goodluck' and that was it. I'm so heartbroken there was a girl he works wirh him and he was stalking her on every social networking sites going! ! Even when I was wirh him. I asked did he like her he denied it. Now iv been informed that he's texting that girl on facebook who he stalked from work :( im just such a mess I feel heartbroken and ugly because of him :( all u ever did was love him :( why all this? What will I do if he comes back? He probably won't :( I can't even type anymore im sorry? thanks everyone

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Nothing but a Full circle problem pattern in this bad relationship that has gone so wrong here, dear, and be Glad... If he don't come back.
    You don't need all the cheating, being 'Cheated' on and on top of This, all of the abuse by this loser. Even though you have been with him for '5 years last Tuesday,' there is no good nor happiness that will ever come again with you both as two birds of a feather because there is way too much flapping and fighting with feathers.
    He Obviously doesn't want to be in a Real Relationship anymore nor be hooked at the hip. I feel he is on edge, just a time time bomb ready to Explode, which he has and his showing you, even with Facebook, that he's messing on There and 'Every social networking sites going on.'
    Move on and begin your own beguine of licking your war wounds. As much as your heart is breaking in two right now, in time, when you are able to focus better, you will see that he actually did you a big favor by setting you free as bird.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You can do better than THAT! Have some sense of self worth. Stop worrying about a guy and go prove to yourself that you have value, then dont tolerate some asshole that treats you with anything but respect...

THat is all I have to say!

• i have nothing else to add. i wish you the best.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to keep staying strong i would advise working on yourself and your goals and stay focus with work and family because its hard to talk to friends about your relationship and work is the best way to keep your life movin because in the end your making money to survive and get into the place u want to be as a person with or without a man and family i wouldn't talk to them about men but they are more there then friends to make you laugh and give you words of wisdom you may not always like but u may need to hear to move on with your life your hurt because u spent most of your time making it work especially threw years if can be even more hard because u let someone in thinking they would change there ways even thow its good to have that mind set if he's not changing for himself and wanting to be a better man toward you then he's not worth it sometimes its best to stay away from exs no need be a friend to someone who can't even act right being anything more to you and of course it will hurt for a while but you half to be your own soldier after all life has its ups and downs but its good to say i got threw it all standing on my own then waiting for someone to see the best in you when they should have already seen it during the time you guys spent with each other u will find someone better focusing on you and not a relationship

• You are heart broken because you are hurt and mourning the loss of a relationship. Even bad relationships need mourning. Earlier this year I left my emotionally abusive husband who tried to cheat with my little sister. There was nothing in the marriage worth saving and yet it still hurt and was hard. He tried to get me back, but since he couldn't acknowledge that he had done anything seriously wrong I knew he hadn't changed. I recommend you don't go back. I know it can be hard to resist, but cheaters/emotional abusers don't change their ways that quickly. Get counseling if you think it will help. If he comes back around and won't leave you be, then get a restraining order.
    You deserve better than how he treated you.