Dating guys too often?

So here's the thing, my ex and I were together 4 years. He was my first love. After him I've been dating here and there but no official "boyfriend and girlfriend". (it's been 1 year since me and my ex have been over) he broke my heart and cheated on me.. well, the guys I've been dating I feel like I'm getting attached right away and they always seem to play me at the end and I cut them off right away. Or if I seem something I don't like I cut them off with no explanations,. I don't have sex with any of them either, just go on dates and have a good time. Anyways my question is, could I be getting attached easily BECAUSE I was in a long relationship before, and miss that? Because I've never been like this. I was only with my ex.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, 'BECAUSE I was in a long relationship before...' and you are Missing the Kissing and all that you had and are trying desperately to replace the face, you might say.
    These guys that are not even date mates, are "Rebound Roberts" I call them. When you go too fast, they even go Faster and it ends up to be a bad deal that is some Ordeal.
    Go slow with the flow with Any Joe you 'Go on dates and have a good time' with. Easy is better and nursing and nurturing a relationship may end up to pan out better so no one has to Feel they are jumping through hoops for Anyone nor clowning around.
    With today's toms, who many are sporadic and unpredictable, you have to be One step ahead of them. Go in baby steps and look before you leap.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• lower your standards as far as physically... an ugly fucker like me would never do you like that ... LOL real talk

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, you might be getting easily attached because you want to be attached like that, so no matter who the guy is or how well matched you really are, you only see the things you like in him or want to see in him. Maybe take a bit of a break from dating to spend some time with yourself and getting used to living your life just for you. And when you do start dating again, try to be conscious of the things you are looking for in a guy and ask yourself whether those things are really there, or if you just want them to be.

• i think thats the case.