When is it OK to cheat?

Is it okay to cheat on your boyfriend if you know he's cheating on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of relationship is that, you can't be that into each other if your both cheating on each other. It's never okay to cheat in any circumstance , if you don't want to be with that person ...Then leave them. Don't go down to his level if he is doing the dirty. It will solve nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• My question to you at this point is if you know your boyfriend is cheating on you, why have you not dropped the loser, and not become like the loser by doing the same disgusting disrespectful thing he has done?

0|1
    0|0
    • To answer the original question though, simply never.

• Then both your boyfriend and you would be cheating so what would be the point of being together? It develops in to cheap point scoring and the relationship is never the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with him. He's not worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No? Cheating is the lowest thing in the world. Unfortunately for you, it's much easier to be a cheater, and a guy. Girls who cheat just look like whores and you'll get a bad reputation for yourself. Plus if you walk away dignified and hold your head up high, people will respect you more. I'd leave him, no excuse for that.. but don't fight fire with fire. It will end badly for you.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• my mom always says, two wrongs don't make a right. which basically means, just because someone wronged you, that doesn't give you a free pass to get back at them. You reap what you sow, so you might as well call it off with the guy, and not take the cheating route. Not worth it when it's so much easier to just break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is never okay because it hurts you and him. Try talking to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two wrongs don't make a right. If you know that he's cheating on you, you either need to call him on it and try to work it out or ditch him. It depends on your relationship and the work you're willing to put into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's cheating on you & your cheating on him there is no real relationship there anymore. Leave him, and find yourself a new guy.

0|1
    0|0