Why is it so hard to get over someone?

I'm still in love with him and I don't think I'll ever stop. I want to hate him for what he did but I can't. And even though he's with another girl I love him and it's driving me crazy. I miss him and he said he doesn't love me anymore...

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Because life is a bitch.

• I'm trying to get over someone too and I can't. What's worse is that he still cares too, but we can't be together. It's complicated. That seems to be my answer for everything these days.

• He said he loves me a few days ago and then the day after he said he loves me in a non relationship way. That same day he got another girlfriend, whom he would always talk badly about so I don't get it. He said we can never be together either now because I was talking with his friend...

• He's playing games with you. The guy I care about is doing the same thing to me. He tells me to text him and says that he always responds and then when I do, he never responds. He tells me he misses me and that we need to hang out and then, since he doesn't respond to my texts, we can't even schedule a hang out. I hate mind games. I say cut ties with him. I know it's easier said than done. I should really follow my own advice, but I'm probably not going to. Try hanging out with lots of other people. Keep your mind occupied. Try your best to not even talk about him. That will really help out if you don't talk about him even if you are thinking about him. I've done that to help me get over someone. Also try not to be anywhere near him as much as you can help it. Out of sight, out of mind. It may take a while, but soon he will become a distant memory if you do this stuff.