Guys, how do you deal with a break up?

I need a guys perspective on what you do when you go through a break and why you do it. I more less want to know what you would do if you still loved you ex.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years!!! It's been almost 2 months. I started doing things I love to hit, the gym, school and friends. Stay strong don't answer calls, no communication, no text after 1 month or 2 you will relive how more happy u are. Of course stay busy talking to girl don't jump into a relation ship quick enjoy ur free time for a bit. Gather urself. Get to know urself again. Don't go back with some who u broke up with or they broke up with u. Never works out same bullshit.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never loved a girl, and I've always broken up with all my gfs, so maybe I'm not the best one to give an answer here, but I'm still gonna give it.
    I've gotten over my exes in less than a week, sometimes even just a day. I don't do anything out of the ordinary, I just keep on with my life like if nothing changed.

• I appreciate your honest opinion but it defiently isn't helpful lol.

• Well, I can't know if my opinion would be helpful or not if I don't say it. Better say it and know it's not helpful, than stay quiet and have the doubts.

• well from my last break up it took me about a year to get over it I loved the girl so much it nearly killed me. I dealt with it by listening to music everyday or playing video games maybe going out with a friend. I needed to find ways to forget her not because I didn't love her but because it would have killed me to keep remembering her memory. I just tried to do things to help me forget

• For me, I've found the only way is to go no-contact, completely and utterly.

Block them on all social media, delete their number. Don't answer their calls or texts - nothing.

Everytime you have contact with them, even if it's just looking at their Instagram account, you stop yourself from getting over it.

• I never been destroyed about it but like maybe I'll take a couple days to get over it

• I usually make a rash decision or change in my life. Shave my head or buy a plane ticket to somewhere.. quit my job or move. Give myself something else to occupy my mind or mark the time in my life.

• die or make her die!!!

• Its different for every person some may walk like nothing happened some may feel he's dieing but in general its not big deal most guys will move on in short time

• Why do guys feel the need to move on so fast? It makes the women or ex feel even shittier. It makes us feel that what we had wasn't even worth you mourning over. I'm my opinion it should be time to reflect on the relationship realize what went wrong what mistakes you made and learn from them. It should be time to take for yourself then after at least a couple months find someone.

• Bc most men think by their mind not their heart that how man created. But as i said some guys may take years to move on some other take days to move on also it depend on some factors example if i lost a beautiful nice girl its different than if i lost bad girl. We dont feel the need to move fast but this is how we created. I think