How do I get over him?

so 3 month ago i caught my boyfriend of 2 years cheating on me. I've been trying to get over him. i keep seeng him. he keeps coming back asking for forgivness and i keep saying no and telling him to go away and he keeps coming back he even tried to kiss me i just can't forgive him. i can't get over him. how can i get over him. i still have feelings for him.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart, 3 months is not enough time to heal. Especially when he keeps presenting himself.

What I normally do is tr y to keep my mind open, find other boys to date and you will probably get over him.

What happened three months ago will be a laughable situation in a few years time :)

• I've tried dating another boy that really cares about me and after 3 weeks i told him i couldnt date him it was just to much for me

• You just need to give yourself time to heal, that is all.

What Guys Said 3

• Just move on, it's not the end you will find someone else in time. Maybe spend some time just by your self before you go looking. Come too terms in your heart with what has happened before you move on, or else if you jump in with another guy too soon and your heart is still hurting and emotionally hurt, in the end you will hurt more. Just take'er easy and focus on your self treat yourself make your self feel happy.

• Sometimes if you feel there is something worth getting back together for, there is always a way to make it work. If you truly want to get "over him" then sleep with someone else and ignore your ex

• well i slept with his best friend yesterday he's pretty pissed

• Dumb choice.

• yeah i wish he was mad at me so hed leave me alone but no he's mad at his friends

• just have relationship with someone else infront of him, who is better than him in everything...

• im dating his best friend

What Girls Said 2

• Find hobbies and go out with friends more often. Volunteer learn another language whatever takes you mind of himdo that. Definitely talk to other boys to help get over him as well

• i have a bunch of guys that are my friends

• Delete him off everything & block his #