Girls, (please read) How do I get my girl back?

I've already posted this but didn't get very many answeres. Me and my girlfriend broke up four months ago, and it has been the hardest thing of my life. I still love her and want her back more than anything. After we broke up she got into a rebound esc relationship with a guy that had just moved to town. She doesn't see it but I've always thought he was a total douchebag, even before they got together. For about a month recently we have texted a lot and been kinda flirty as well as best friends on snapchat. Recently however she will ignore me for a few days and then all of a sudden its like we never broke up and then she realizes that amd goes bacl to ignoring me. How do i get her bacl? Do i keep texting her? Do i ignore her and let her start to miss me? Please answer im desperate.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• let her know that you want her again and let her decide afterwards. she may still like you because she still communicates with you. or she just misses your conversations just like before but do not have plans to get back to you.

What Girls Said 1

• okay so i have had this happen with me too. well girls love to be loved on if they still love you, so while she is flirting back with you and acting all flirty tell her how you feel and how you still totally lover her. and then when she acts like she doesn't act like you don't act like it either is will make her not only jealous but learn she doesn't want to live without you. it will make you look like of course you still lover her but not to clingy and make her leave run away.