Can u explain please?

so my internet boyfriend for 2 months plus just block me on whatsapp and won't reply to me on Skype. he was upset because he aked for nudes and i didn't send them, i keep telling him 'tomorrow'. when i get the time to send them he was happy but i think he was still upset because he was saying i took him for a fool. he got the pics, loved them and we were still talking. suddenly about 2 days after, he just blocks me from whatsapp for no reason! what do you think? help please, i miss and love him. what should i do?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I really do hate to say this.. Please do not be too surprised if your photos turn up on other various sites.. He is just a complete lowlife d******d.

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for considering mine as the MHO :)

I just hope that all of us have been of some help to you, in deciding what to do for the best.

*Love, Hugs & Good Luck Wishes*

• ur welcome :) and thank u

• thanks too phil, i dont have his facebook so i dont think i'd see the pics. but trust me i'd go CRAZYY!!

What Guys Said 4

• Have you ever met this guy in person?

• nah...

• yup... sigh

• Then you have made a mistake just like every other human on the planet, but you have learned a lesson and that separates from a lot of the other inhabitants, so don't beat yourself up too much.

• He tricked you just wanted those pics

• lol "boyfriend"

he wanted your nudes. he got them. he's moved on to the next girl.

• find a new guy...

What Girls Said 7

• If he is just this 'Internet boyfriend' that you have never met, apparently you really didn't know him well enough behind the computer curtain and Now... He just blocks me from whatsapp...
    I do not know what his game was except he was this eager beaver to get what he wanted with the 'Nudes.' Perhaps in getting what he wanted, he may have used These to go further Online and Now... Reply to me on Skype.
    His boyish behavior, nonetheless, is Uncalled for. I think he Played you and You are the 'Fool' because he sweet talked you into doing something that you may now regret and now it Appears... He doesn't give a dam.
    Good luck. xx

• He probably just wanted nudes out of you, sorry to tell you. If after you sent them and he blocked you clearly he was only after one thing. It's odd and I don't think he should be upset in anyway whether or not you sent them late or didn't at all.

• Do you think that maybe he was just looking for some photos and then decided he had got what he wanted? Sounds like you might be better off without him!

• Forget him. He sounds like he's just going to keep causing trouble. It's not worth it.

• Miss an love guy you never met girl please grow up he's a dirtbag

• It's an "internet boyfriend" what did you expect?

• Sorry I stopped reading at "internet boyfriend". I already know this is going to be a train wreck.