Last night I send my ex be this message to him "ummmm... I think we should be better off not being friends maybe for now or forever I am sorry" so I send that message to him over Facebook, but then few mins later he read it and don't reply I thought he would ask me why or something. Anyways this morning I told my friend to message him and he did reply my friend back so few hours ago I told my friend to send this message to him " I wanted to says thanks you for all those years and I know we can't be friends anymore. I know that if I send u this message, u probably wouldn't reply me so I decided to let my friend sending this message to u" that's what I says so my friend send it few mins later he read it and don't reply. So I was wondering why like why can't he just says okay or something instead of don't reply me. I was also thinking that he maybe still does wanted to be friends or something else please please anyone please answer me and do u think I make a good decision for him or a really. Bad one? Please help me

11

What Guys Said 1

• You should do nothing. If you don't want to be friends with him why does it matter if he answers your message or not?

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure, @Angelicalovesyou19, if you were 'Friends with or with no benefits' when you say here, Dear... I think we should be better off not being friends...
    Perhaps with This, he has nothing more to say so he is now suffering in silence.
    He may not Know how to 'Reply' and with everything you sent, with 'My friend sending this message,' Everything has been said that needs to be said and put now To... Bed.
    Good luck. xx