If my current love interest asks about my ex, should I tell him about him/them? If not, what should I answer him?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely tell him. You'll find out pretty quickly if he's just curious or insecure. If he's insecure you need to address it because trust is like the sun and water of ANY healthy and growing relationship. Lose trust and it will wither and eventually die. Sorry if that sounds a bit morose but it's just a fact that most people seem to overlook. Remembering it will help you get over/avoid some tough issues :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Let sleeping dogs lie with your 'Current love,' you could end up barking up the wrong tree. He doesn't need to know what went on, tell him, you have Moved on and it is best to let it stay in the doghouse, along with him.
    If you tell him anything, he may down the love line in time, throw things up in your face at any time or place, and this is Not A... Healthy relationship.
    Good luck. xx

• Sure, why not? Better to have things out in the open now so that there aren't any surprises later..

• Tell him but cut it short. No guy wants to deal with a girl that keeps going on about her ex.

• next question please