I miss my ex-boyfriend! What do I do?

Well me and my ex-boyfriend have been apart for about 1 1/2 months. I don't know what I should do because I still really like him. We had a school dance and after the dance he told me he liked me and he texted me like the rest of the weekend. Then on Monday when we had school he barely talked to me. Then after school I texted him and he didn't answer and usually he does. Me and him haven't talked since he said he liked me. Now I don't know what to do because I still really like him and I miss him a lot. Right when we broke up he started to like this other girl and that was one of his ex girlfriends. He was pretty much in love with her. I think he still is, and I don't want him to be. I really like him so please answer my question! :(

• There's a chance between us.
  • There's no chance between us.
Select a gender to cast your vote:
He answers my texts now but I still don't know if he likes me more then a friend.
He doesn't text me back anymore and we are officially over. so whatever!

01

What Guys Said 1

• forget about him and move on

• I can't move on from him!! He's is amazing !

• Im done with this guys so yea! my life is like perfect now!! :)

What Girls Said 0