Why is he talking to me?

My fiance broke up with me and the next day he is texting me. Its like nothing happened. He is still complimenting me and still acting like before. I try to avoid him. Is this guy crazy? Its obvious that he is hurting from the breakup. Why is he still communicating with me?

It's my fault why we broke up. No I did not cheat. I just said somethings to hurt his feelings. He really wants a family, commitment... etc. I just expected him to avoid me, revenge... I don't know. Just not acting so nice.

02

What Guys Said 2

• "It's my fault why we broke up. No I did not cheat. I just said somethings to hurt his feelings."

"I try to avoid him. Is this guy crazy? Its obvious that he is hurting from the breakup. Why is he still communicating with me?"

He was your fucking fiance, do you feel absolutely nothing for him?

• he still wants a relationship, perhaps, but not ready for a lifetime commitment.

What Girls Said 0