I just dumped my boyfriend, why do I feel guilt?

So we'd always argue, and fight, but he was really sweet i kind of miss him, he begged and all, but we werent working out well, i lost my virginity to him and I don't know why i miss him so much, i still love him, im 19 he's 22.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like it has been that long since you have broken up. I think it is just the attachment of losing your virginity and the time you spent together. You will heal and get better as time goes on and you find someone else who catches your eye.

What Guys Said 1

• You feel guilty because you still love him

What Girls Said 2

• You will love him for the rest of your life. You're just not "in love" with him. That's the difference between "love" and "in love." You'll love all your lovers forever, even the ones you can't stand. It's okay. It's the human condition.

• Not necessarily. I was crazy and madly in love with my exes, and I could care less about their existence now, especially the ones that hurt me really bad. It just takes a lot of time for them to get out of your head.

• its normal but it will go away in a while.