Has anyone else been a victim of narcissistic abuse?

I'm just wondering has anyone experienced narcissistic abuse? I'm feeling a little alone on the subject. And could use some advice for coping.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a boyfriend who was a narcissist. It was a very painful and uncaring relationship that needed to end. It took awhile to heal from and some major TLC from my self, family and friends but I was ok. If you aren't out of the relationship, its time to move on. its a one way street

What Guys Said 2

• Google Borderline Personality Disorder and read about relationships with BPD.

• okay what is narcissistic abuse? can you elaborate further?

What Girls Said 4

• Yez u r told you r never good enough smart enough. All ur feelings are a joke you are always held in contempt. It is tell it is like living with your worst enemy. Run

• Yes. Been through it twice. Go for therapy so that you can identify the b. s. before another one strikes. I have been and they won't come near

• i dont know much about this.. is it like verbal abuse?

• many times...