Guys, do you ever miss your ex that you broke up with?

Guys, do you ever miss your ex, even though you broke up with her? Maybe down the line do you ever kind of wish you had her back?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I did. We broke up a year ago and I recently contacted her and spilled out my true feelings and she took it pretty well. She text me the next day and we talked all day. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to hangout sometime and she said yes. I really wanna get back with her but if it doesn't happen then I'm just gunna except it and move on.

• Why did you guys break up, may I ask?

• Haha no. It was wierd. Like we got close again. She was texting me and she sounded like she wanted to talk to me....kinda like leading me on a little. Like she wanted me to make an effort to get her back. So one night I went to her house and we just talked but she was acting wierd. So after that I just waited for her to talk to me and she never did......so I just excepted that she chose not to come back to me and I've moved on. There are times I randomly see her or hear about her which makes th.

• Things hard at first but then I just realized that everything happened for a reason and I try to forget about it. I just hate how she acted like she wanted to give me a second chance then just blew it all away. Like it never happened. It hurts to know that. But oh well I guess :/

What Guys Said 1

• If I broke up with her, and moved on- I wouldn't care. But since she broke up with me.. I would be p*ssed and hurt. I loved her so much, was soo good to her, and she just took me for granted. I'm better off without her and will prevail.

What Girls Said 2

• my current boyfriend did. That was 1.5 years ago.

• Oh how long did you date someone else for?

• Can I ask how your relationship is now? My ex and I finally agreed to talking on the phone. He said he missed being friends. That was a week ago. I called him again tonight, he didn't answer. I don't know what to think. But whatever does happen, I hope it happens on a good note. I really wish I could & might be as lucky as you with your situation. I really do.

• Our relationship is amazing right now actually. My advice is to hang out with him and act like your life is amazing as well. Just project all of the positive things about yourself and how happy you are and he may want that back. DONT act sad or depressed around him to try and get him to comfort you. He needs to see you are perfectly happy without him, but would love to have him back in your life if that is going to make you even more happy.

• It might make him feel funny or jealous but it won't make him regret breaking up with you or bring him back to you.