My ex is getting me confused.. a little advice please?

My ex and I dated for 6 weeks and in that time she made it clear to me that I wasn't "the one" and she even "broke up" with me while we're dating only to want to hang out again the next day. When we're in public there wasn't too many public displays of affection we're by ourselves she'd hold my hand and be really close to me and spent planty of time being intimate together too. That being said it's been 3 weeks since she broke up with me and she still talks to me every other day and she always liking my pictures on FB too. Is this some kind of test or something?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No, this is not a test. This is a confused bitch. If you are broke up. . . then go ahead and actually break up! If you don't, you are doing this to yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Since she made it very clear you aren't "the one" my guess would be that she more likes the idea of you more than she likes you. Getting out of a relationship leaves people realizing that even if they didn't think it would work out with that person, they still like how being in a relationship felt. Where else can you get that kind of attention, and who else can you be cute with and physical with? Being in a relationship is a great feeling and not easy to let go of. My advice would be to slowly let her go and disassociate with her, unless you truly want to stay friends, in which case if she keeps acting this way, confront her gently, and remind her that she is the one that broke up with you, and if you guys want to be friends then you have to act like friends and not like a couple.

• Not sure, maybe she still likes you?

What Guys Said 1

• likin yer pics, wouldn't mean much in my opinion..."like"'s just a click after all... but talkin to u is a good sign.. i'd assume she makes an efort gettin back to u