My exbf invited me over with him and his family the hoilday, the next day he break up with his girlfriend why?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It could very well be, that he May have told her about 'His family holiday' and it ended up putting a sour ball in her mouth And... The relationship went south.
    Anything could have happened that lead to the 'Break up with his girlfriend,' but in this sticky situation, don't wear your heart so quick on your sleeve. You never know what he has Up his sleeve with her and him going back tomorrow and Him... Leaving you sitting alone with no dessert.
    Go slow with this family flow. I find it nice as spice that he asked you to join this joyous occasion. But you don't know just yet his motive in mind so go so better not to put the sweet before the main course just until you see that there may be More in Store.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• guess he believes they r chance u r gonna get back to him then

• Why don't you ask him...

• I rather not ask him to shy to.

• @asker Shyness can lead one to oblivion in many relationships. You know this guy more than any of us on the internet so you know how to read him. Why not look inward, remember who he is/how he acts, cast your shyness aside, and take what you want. You, as a woman I'm sure, like when men take what they want or know how to take what they want. Well, there is nothing wrong with prodding that response. In fact, it is very important. So just ask him in a curious way which could also lead him to thinking you're interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Because potentially he wants to pursue a relationship with you, and he did the right thing to break up with his girlfriend especially if you're going with him and his family on holiday.

• I hope he does wanna relationship soon, and yeah. well he invited me over the 3rd to come over for 4th of July so i went there. It was him and his family. Then they next day he broke up with his girlfriend the next day.