After how many dates do you owe someone a "breakup" text?

After how many dates do you owe someone a comversation.. I feel like just dropping off the planet but is that wrong.. so how many dates

• 1 date
  • 2 dates
  • 3 dates
    Vote C
  • 4 or more dates
    Vote D

24

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 date, just tell them the truth that you aren't that interested in them. People will respect you more for doing that than just dropping off the face of the Earth.

What Guys Said 3

• If you have had more than one date, I think it is wrong to break up in a text message; you should call and have a real conversation.

• I think just be honest, let him know..
    2 worst things you can do are disappearing, leaving him hanging...
    And coming up with some bs excuse.
    Let him know honestly, and both move on your own separate ways, he'll respect you for it

• Never break up over text, that's a BAD way to break up

What Girls Said 2

• I think you never really 'owe' them a break-up text although it would probably appropriate to 'formally' end it as soon as you would have considered yourself to be in a relationship with the other person.
    However I think breaking up via text message is quite a horrible and cowardly thing to do.

• I think regardless of how many times you have been out, if someone asks you out again and you don't want to go, just tell them you don't think you're a good match. If they aren't messaging you, you don't have to explain your half of the silence. But don't ignore a direct invitation.