Is he ignoring me because he found out I cheated on him?

About two months ago, I cheated on my boyfriend while he was in jail. It was with this guy I have been talking to for a while, but there is really no special connection between us two. Anyways, after I spent the night over the guy's place, my boyfriend was bailed out of jail the next morning. He kept asking me what I have been doing over the past couple of days, and I lied to him. A few days later, we got into an argument and I ended up breaking up with him for only a day, then we were back together again. I figured he didn't know about what I did that night he was in jail, but now all of a sudden, he doesn't call me on a daily basis like he usually does. Now he calls me like every week or so. Now he doesn't hang out with me all the time, like how we used to do... So a few days ago, I sent him a long text saying how I was sick of him and completely done with him this time and told him not to contact me ever again because I have moved on. I was getting sick of him not responding to me like how he used to, so I just felt like he lost interest in me, or he was cheating on me also. But now I feel like he's ignoring me because he found out about what happened that night he was in jail (which i thought was impossible. I don't even know HOW he could find that out?) But I feel really bad now; and stupid. If he did find out, maybe if I came clean, do you think he would come back to me? Would any guy ever forgive his girl for cheating?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• He made a mistake and he went to jail. I hope he realized that he should be more careful and try to make less mistakes. If he did, he won't go back to you, I mean, what guy wants to get back with a cheating bitch?
    I hope he has self-respect and never talks to you again. You cheated, you're a piece of sh*t. Period. Hopefully the reason why he's ignoring you is because he knows, and that way he can ignore you forever, you deserve no one.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't forgive you, even if it had been my own stupid fault I was in prison. Trust and fidelity are paramount in any relationship. Without it, the relationship is doomed. A thought: was he in jail for anything violent? If so, I would keep very quiet and move on to another guy. But don't make a mistake like this again. Once the deed is done, you can't turn the clock back. Put this episode down to experience and learn from it.

• you're a horrible person

• I got used by a girl who's boyfriend was in jail, not a fun feeling. You disgust me

• I hope he has found out and has broken up with you.

You deserve it. I hope he never takes you back.

Cheating is a zero-tolerance game.

• you totoally deserve walking on him railing 4 chicks at once aand one of them includes your sister. Seriously you are everything that is wrong wiyth society now a days. hope this goess sour for you :)

• He found a new girlfriend while he was in jail: Bruce.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably did. People don't like cheaters. It's probably a good thing he is ignoring you and not doing something to you that sends him back to jail.

• yeah he is.