Is it a bad idea to send nude pictures to an ex?

So my ex boyfriend broke up with me 5 months ago and lately he said he wants to be with me so we might be getting back together. So for the past couple of days he has been asking me to send him nude pics and I did, and he sent me some pics of him too.

But out my question is, is it a bad idea to send him nude pics?

1111

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a bad idea. My policy is no nude/sexy pics unless the guy becomes my boyfriend - why give away the goods for free to a guy who doesn't respect you enough to put in effort and become your boyfriend? He broke up with you and now isn't even making a commitment to be with you, so you really shouldn't send him any more pics. Doesn't seem like he's done anything to deserve seeing your naked body. Besides, he must have memories of seeing you naked/gotten naked pics from you when you were together - what's he doing asking for new ones now?

If he's a good guy and there's still some love between you, sending nude pics is most likely harmless. But don't sell yourself short like that. He's gotta earn the right to ask to see you naked.

What Guys Said 11

• As long as you trust him regardless if he is your ex I see nothing wrong with it. But as long as you don't show your face in the pictures it doesn't matter who you send them to. Even if it's a complete stranger. Nobody is ever gonna know who's naked body that is without a face.

• i think so

• That would be a very bad idea, IMHO.

• Sounds like he may just want some.

• Yes, though I don't think me saying so will stop you.

• yes, it is

• I dont see why most of these questions, it always involves your ex and a few months ago. MOVE ON

• So, was he uninterested in you when he broke up? Or, he still loved you, but you had to break up due to some other reasons? Does he still love you, regret about the past, and seriously want to get back together? If he still loves you and is serious, then it's fine, he might probably want to recollect the good times he had with you. Otherwise, it would be better not to do it.

• Yes not too good of idea i don't get involved with that no way

• why u asking if u already sent him nudes

• Never a good idea to post any kind of nudes, anywhere

What Girls Said 10

• YES, it's a bad idea! You're in your 30s! You are way too good for this!

It's been 5 months so he's either between girlfriends or getting desperate so he's hitting up the exs and saying whatever he needs to to get some. It's dicey to send nudes to someone you're in a long term committed relationship. It's even worse to send them to someone you're not in a relationship with.

It's normal to want to fix relationships and want to try again, but you *have* to be cautious.

• I've met teens with more sense than you...

• Sorry, he will broke up with u again when he find another partner. He is just using you for his wanking session.

• 1|0
  • i dont know him but i think that wasn't the best choice. if it doesn't work out with you guys than those could go around.

• Are you sure he really wants to get back together? I'd be kinda hesistant to send pictures like that so soon...

• Bad idea to sent your ex nude photos because he can show them to his friends or post them online. If he wants to see you nude, he should become your boyfriend again.

• It's a bad idea.

• Sure do it I'm sure he "loves" you

• You already know the answer to this question is 'yes'. Grow up!