I can't get my mind off of him , but I know I have to end things with him. What are the chances I will have a broken heart?

This guy I have been messing around with , I seemed to get the wrong impression of what we where and I don't think I can handle going along like this any longer. The problem is I am always thinking of him and when I'm with him I'm happy. If I end things with him what are the chances I will have a broken heart?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No Lie... You will end up with a broken heart over this guy.
    It sounds more like a case of Friends with benefits here, dear, where you have more feelings than he does and with you wanting More in Store... He will not change his own heart so it's your call, your choice where you stand with the man and in Your... Future.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going through the same thing with a girl I been seeing for 3 months.. She had a boyfriend but I liked her so took the risk.. We ended couple days ago.. You gonna go through this stage only hard the first week then it will be normal.. You will move on in no time.. but if everything is going pretty well why would you wanna end it? And why did you even go in if you don't want to keep going?

• I went into it thinking that we where going to oficually be something but he wants to go and sneak around to see eachother , I'm not exactly sure why but I do know that I can't go any longer like that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!