Girls and Guys is it bad that I still have feelings for my ex considering we split up two years ago?

The onlyboyfriend i ever had and me split up two years ago and i had a baby out of the relationship which is why we broke up, but i can't let my feelings for him go no matter how hard i try. I haven't been able to move on relationship wise because of this.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's hard to let go but you got to consider the bad things in the relationship
    If he's in the baby's life than that's different , you most likely got pregnant cause you really loved him but see we can't be gullible for love we got to make sure it's for real and if you go back with him don't surprise the same mistake won't happen again.

• he is part of the baby's life and he still flirts with me but he sleeps with other girls and he knows it upsets me but i can't help but keep my feelings when he's the only person who told me they loved me

• we dont have sex any more though he just flirts with me

Most Helpful Girl

• What's done is done and it kind of sucks that you got pregnant so young. You'll need to find another boyfriend