Can you help me decide?

I spoke with a psychic, about my ex girl, we've been apart for like 3 or 4 years but I've never stopped loving her.. She's dated other guys and fucked other guys and gave guys head and shit... I have accepted her for all of her flaws, all of her fuck ups, all her lies and potty mouth. For some reason I still desire her.. She's a gorgeous woman! Her features are.. Sooo delicious but it's not that, I just have this craving to Be in her arms but she mistreats me tremendously... The psychic asked for out birthdays and our names and she read my energy and she read her energy... And the psychic advised me to stay away from her..

The psychic said she's definitely not the one for me. She said if I continue chassing her I'd probably end up in a mental hospital because there's no doubt that she loves me but she lies to me a lot! Says she is kind of broken inside because she's always looking for reassurance. The psych says she is a woman that easily gets board with a lot of men an she creates drama in order to excite things and your pain and dedication to her love is her excitment... The psychic says she definitely loves u but she finds it hard to believe you truly love her and want her for who she is because most men simply want to fuck her so she looks for flaws or loop holes in you to create that drama and argument, that's why you both fight a lot... The psychic says you are a loyal man and she called me a fierce lion and says a lot of women desire me but I just can't see it because I'm Soo fixated on this one woman that's causing me tears and tremendous amounts of pain and sleepless nights... She told me to cut all communication with her and block her... But sigh... It's not that easy...
When u love someone and your a man its like cutting off one of you legs with a fuckin saw๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฌ what do you people think I should do? Should I walk away or should I keep trying and pray she will one day change?

• Keep trying she might change
  • Give it up dude she's not healthy for your life
  • I know how you but I can't help you choose
    Vote C

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should cut your loses with the Psycic for a start.

From the information you are giving she is just giving you ideas and it's like paying someone to be a counseler or good freind.

She doesn't know any of this is true. She is using the information she knows.

You would be better off spending your money on a counceler who can help you move on.

As for whether this is worth waiting around for with this girl. I can't answer that. You could spend your whole life waiting and deny yourself of other love due to false hope.
    Or she could come around in a year and want you back.
    But judging as it's been so long and you are still cut up.

I agree with having no contact. Can you bear another 3 or 4 years in exactly the same situation and feelings? Sounds tiresome.

Start focusing on you and get your life back.
    Not easy for sure but this is so not healthy for your life.

What Girls Said 1

• That's not a healthy relationship to stay in or to want. I'm not sure I believe in psychics but they are usually very good at reading people and thus have some good observations about relationships. If someone can't commit to you and give you what you want and need out of a relationship, why would you stay? Love isn't actually enough.

• Shit ๐Ÿ˜”

• People only change when they want to. She doesn't want to. Take care of yourself for once.

• Okay I understand๐Ÿ˜”

What Guys Said 1

• "I spoke with a psychic"
    That's where I stopped reading.

You realise a psychic is just someone who puls complete bulshit out of their arse for money right?