Major player alert. Cheating on girlfriend with 2 girls that don't even know about each other?

there is a guy on my sports team at college who is a major player. last year he put moves on me while he had a long-distance gf, and I just recently found out he was cheating on her with another girl on my team at the same time he was putting moves on me. this year, he told me since he was single now he was going to "pursue me now" but when I brought it up, he said he liked it just as friends. he soon after hooked up with yet another girl on the team (my friend this time) so I stopped talking to him because I finally wised up.

i deleted his number, his Facebook, and haven't spoken to him in 2 months even though I run into him daily. now he's texting the same girl that he cheated on his girlfriend with AND another freshman on the team. there's like 5 girls involved here.

hes clearly knows I hate him and ignore him and want nothing to do with him..

so why does he still make an effort to talk to me sometimes? I never respond.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• You had enough self-control to turn him down and cut him off. That threatens his delusional world-view in which he is irresistible and special and entitled to whatever he wants.

Either he convinces you to sleep with him, or he has to grow up and admit to himself that there are women who just aren't that into him. He's not brave or smart enough to face the second option, so he keeps chasing after you.

What Guys Said 6

• Do everyone a favor. Spread the word through that gossip network they call "girls" that he's a PLAYER. Girls who don't want to be played will have a heads up while a bunch of beer guzzling little sluts will run to his mediocre size love toy. Everyone will get what they want... well, plus a few diseases.

• Well, if you really hate him and don't care about him, why make this topic? Either you care or are super, mega bored.

Also, he probably wants to sleep with you, and since you seem to be attracted to him subconsciously, he may just get what he wants.

• Just... continue to ignore him.

• you clearly wanted him and I'm sure if he was single and didn't hook up with all these girls that youd still be tihinking about this kid. Don't act like you don't like him.

• Um. I don't like him at all. I used to obviously, but now I actually want nothing to do with him.

• So just let it go don't let him bother you anymore

• just because he is a player doesn't make him an asshole, he is just an opportunist.

Hes young, stupid and allowed to make mistakes. if he doesn't play now he will only play when he is married.

Dont hate a player, hate the game.

• He obviously has you bothered to the extent of thinking about him often enough to write about him on here. He's a turd and a STD factory...stay away...simple as that.

What Girls Said 4

• these girls are all willing. if you can figure out what he's doing then clearly he isn't trying to hide it very well. just because he texts one girl doesn't mean he can't text others. and just because he hooks up with one, doesn't mean he can't hook up with others. if these girls had a problem with it, then they could simply stop. and since you have a problem with it, you are making the right decision and removing yourself from his social group. but I agree with georgi87, you wouldn't be posting this, and have such a strong emotion towards him, even if it is what you're calling hate, if you didn't care about him, and what he does. I mean, you're tracking every girl he talks to, let alone hooks up with. when I don't like a guy, I don't pay attention to who they talk to, or sleep with.

• Players love the challenge and the thrill of the chase. He has such an ego that he "perceives" that you might change your mind, because "he's all that" in his mind. Kudos to you for recognizing what a loser he is and not getting hurt.

• maybe he like you and all the other girl he does not cared if he hurting the other girl you should tell the other girls that he is cheating on them they should check themself to clinic so they do not get sdi or d

• Because you probably haven't slept with him yet and he wants to keep trying until you do