Major player alert. Cheating on girlfriend with 2 girls that don't even know about each other?

there is a guy on my sports team at college who is a major player. last year he put moves on me while he had a long-distance gf, and I just recently found out he was cheating on her with another girl on my team at the same time he was putting moves on me. this year, he told me since he was single now he was going to "pursue me now" but when I brought it up, he said he liked it just as friends. he soon after hooked up with yet another girl on the team (my friend this time) so I stopped talking to him because I finally wised up.

i deleted his number, his Facebook, and haven't spoken to him in 2 months even though I run into him daily. now he's texting the same girl that he cheated on his girlfriend with AND another freshman on the team. there's like 5 girls involved here.

hes clearly knows I hate him and ignore him and want nothing to do with him..

so why does he still make an effort to talk to me sometimes? I never respond.
7
4