How do I get my ex back?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the circumstance, what happened? Why did you guys break up? When did you break up? Its a very complicated question for you to ask without giving us details.

• We just broke up on July 9. He started dating a new girl. Been with him for 2 years and the relationship was on and off.

• He said that he has a lot in common with the new girl. He's a pothead, owns guns, fixes computers and works on cars.

• sounds like you are doing the smart thing, I wouldn't worry the time apart will lead to what ever is best for you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Do not compete for his love with another woman. When you do this you demean yourself and it sends a loud and clear message of desperation.

Show him you're going forward and your life functions quite nicely without him. Men chase what they can't have.

• stalk and scare him.. or just call him to tell you are missing him

• By giving him a reason to take you back. Why did you break up though?

• We are on and off. Right now off because he found someone new.

• She's probably a rebound girl. I know my ex. He will think she's weird and annoying.

• I wouldn't take him back, because he left you for another... I'd go find myself another man