Should I contact her?

My ex-long distance girlfriend and I called it quits for a week now. The decision wasn't the easiest let me tell you but the break up was mutual. There has been too many unhealthy arguments and fights and I know I couldn't stand another day like this especially long distance. Now for the interesting part, I miss her presence like crazy. I miss the good times we had and wish we could've taken the necessary steps to fix the downs we had. Last time I talked to her was the night we broke up, last week. My question to you guys is: should I text her at all to tell her how I feel and to let her know where I stand? Any advice is appreciated!!

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It's absolutely normal to miss somebody after a breakup because not everything with that person was bad, you chose her for a reason, but what's more important is to be honest with yourself and answer yourself the question: could this really work?
    And about whether to contact her or not, ask yourself the question: what do I want to accomplish with that? After you answer that question, you'll be able to decide what to do. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I was in a long distant relationship and it's been 3mths now I am still not over it.. I think about him every day! Personally I think long distance relationships are the hardest because you connect the person more emotionally then physically! He left me and honestly looking at your situation I can say I wish he would have tried harder to make things work. My opinion if you love her fight for her and your relationship.. Love has no distance and if she's the one you may not get another chance!

• yes!! for closure so you can get together/ move on depending

• go for it!

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a big believer in LDR. I would let her go. She probably wants someone she can be with all the time and I'm sure you do too. I would move on and let her do the same.

• Unless you two can agree to a plan that will fix the unhealthy arguing don't bother her and just move on.

• Obviously yes for the sole reason being that yoyre lonely.