Is there any hope of getting back with my ex? It seems like he's already over me?

We were together for 2.5 years and were very happy. I broke it off a few months ago for several reasons, but the main reason being I felt caustaphobic in the relationship and I wasn't sure about myself (My insecurities were starting to take a toll on me). He was heartbroken. After a few weeks apart he decided to give me another chance. He said we should go on a break over the summer so I could make myself happy again and to make sure I wanted to be with him. Everything was fine, or at least I thought it was cause we were acting like a couple. Then he left for the summer for a music program. After he left we maintained contact but he was distant. I even went and visited him with his family. After ignoring me after the visit, I called him out and he claimed he was too busy for me. He said he wasn't sure anymore if he wanted to be with me. He said it didn't feel the same as it did before. Well after begging for him back and getting a "I just don't know" from him, I decided to go NC. It's been a month and I haven't heard from him. He even stopped in our home town for a few hours while on tour and he didn't even hit me up. I don't know what to make of this. I'm missing him desperately and I love him so much still. I'm starting to lose hope tho. I can't tell if he needs his space or if he's over me. I know he's having the time of his life right now with his music program which makes me even more upset. I've been going to the gym and trying to go on dates but I'm still miserable. Will I ever hear from him again? Is there any chance? I'm slightly hopeful because I know we had a strong bond and we were each others first loves. Another part of me thinks he's already moved on since I haven't heard from him. What do you guys think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• i believe at da start he wanted to get back to u actually since he made an effort himself... but if it's been a month and he didn't make any contact yet, i believe it means he's not interested at all... so in this case i believe it'd be better if u made some effort to reach him

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like there's no chance.