My girlfriend broke up with me saying I'm the best guy she ever met, she loves me and said she can't ask me to wait for her. What do I do?

I am lost I have half the puzzle. What does it mean what am I waiting for? I Love her.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what women tell you when they are trying to let you down easy, and quite often it is because they have something to feel guilty about. . . like another guy waiting for them.

Remember that dating is a series of dates with the wrong women until you have the first date with the right woman. This just means you have not yet met the right woman.

What Girls Said 3

• what do you have to wait for?

• she wants you to move on from her.

• why would she leave with that. It doesn't mean she is having a personal problem and just needs her time as to not drag me down? Why did she spend 2 days crying on her friends shoulder.

• Sounds like friend zone... her words speak a lot less loudly than her actions.

Time to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• She realizes that you're the best guy she'll ever get, but she still wants to sleep around more and she would feel guilty to expect you to wait for her.

Move on. If she really loved you, she wouldn't be doing this to you.

• The only thing I can think of that would justify her doing this would be her about to go to a graduate school and won't be able to focus on any relationship.

• I'm assuming she's waiting to marriage.