Why can't I stop thinking about my ex-boyfriend?

It has been a month after we broke up. I can't stop thinking about him. Everything I do, it keeps on reminding me on the good times we have. I deleted all the pictures we took in my phone, threw necklace and the matching bracelet in the ocean, destroyed every single stuff animal he gave me on Valentine's Day, I friended him on Facebook, unfollow him on Instagram, and crossed him out on every yearbook I have him on. And I keep on thinking about him. Every guys I see, I see him. I can't eat or sleep because every time I eat I think about the places we went and eat at and every time I sleep I dream about him. I thought I would be over him already because he did the worst thing I have experienced... He cheated on me with my best friend who I have been friend since we were born. We knew each other's secrets, fears, hobbies, everything. We could write a book about each other that's how heartbreaking it is to me. I got cheated with my best friends who is also like a sister to me from my crush since 2nd grade. I just feel stupid because of this because no one like a girls who are short, fat, loud, annoying, worthless, stupid, talentless like me. 😓😔💔🙍😣😞

*I threw all the things in the ocean because I live in a beach in Santa Cruz.*

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause exes suck !😰

Most Helpful Girl

• Break ups can be tough especially when you have been hurt in the way you have. Not only have you lost a relationship but also a very close friend. Try not to let it get to you, in time you will realise that you were better off without. Time is probably the best healer for this. Try to find something you love doing like a sport or try something new. It might take your mind off things!

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, it's just a matter of time

• You just love him and cheating on you couldn't stop that it's hard but I believe with time you'd be able to move on. It took me three years to forget about my first love.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's normal that you're still thinking about him, you were in love, these things needs time to heal, He has been a jerk to you just as much as your friend, but don't worry because everything that is happening to you now is going to make you grow.
    And there are loads of cute/nice/respectuful guys out there so try to live your life because you're young and they don't deserve your tears!

• Give yourself time! Distract yourself with things you like and people that love you. And don't say that about yourself! I am sure you are a beautiful person, it's just right now you are going through a difficult time and it's normal to see all "black."

Your boyfriend and your friend are not worth ANY of your time. Shame on them for what they did to you! You deserve MUCH better. ❤️