Should I wait for him?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me about 7 months ago and I was just wondering if you have experienced your exs come back after some months/weeks since the breakup? Should I wait for him to come back? I have heard that exs usually do come back but how long did it take for your ex/exs to come back to you? (If you have experienced it)

146

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, it happens within 3-8 months for me. It's happened 3 times. Never once did it work out in the long term though.

In my opinion, don't wait. Live your life and see where it takes you. If at some point he comes back, then talk to him, see where it may go if you still want him, but don't sit around on the hope that he may want you back some day. That's just unhealthy.

It also depends on how you broke up. Was it mutual or was it a bad breakup where one person hates the other. If there's still love there, there's a chance he may come back but it's very hard to give an opinion without all the details.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about why you want him back first, and if having him back will better yourself and or make an improvement in your life. Don't want him back just because you miss him, sometimes we can miss things but better off not to have them. Anyway, my ex came back probably after 3-4 months.. however I felt myself wanting something that no longer existed, the relationship was completely different.

What Guys Said 5

• The longer you take to let go the longer it will take you to heal. He has moved on, you should do the same.

Sitting around waiting for in ex to come back is like planning out the vacation you are going to take when you win the lottery.

• Uhm thats hard to answer. It depends on what kind of person your ex. Does he love you? If so, maybe he could come but it has been 7 months! Its not little. If he loved, he would come back i guess. And why are you still looking forward him to come back to you? I think there is a time to have a special one, when its the right time, someone will find you, or you'll find that person.
    Good luck

• Don't sit around and wait. If he comes back and wants to start up again make him beg for a while first.

• I wouldn't wait. But that's me. Life goes on.

• He isn't coming back. He doesn't want you, so he left and is placing his penis in the vaginas of other women. Have some self-respect and move on.

What Girls Said 13

• I had an ex try and come back. It was about a month, maybe a little more...
    But never wait for them. They r your EX for a reason. Move on with the life and be happy, don't wait around and give them the upper hand, while u r being UNhappy.

• Personally, i would never go back to an ex.

I suppose It depends on why you both broke up. Just make sure you don't put your life on hold , because you could be waiting for something that will never happen.

• Mh, It might be just me , but I'd probably never come back with someone I have broke up with. If there was a reason we broke up , it's only for the better if we stay away from eachother.

• I would try not to wait, but I've actually heard of situations where people get back after 2 or more years of being apart.

• Never ever get back with an ex. There is a reason why they are ex's...

• Just let it go and move on. Don't be that girl who clings to past relationships. It's not good for you, or any future partners.

• Well I dated someone and then he broke up with me the after a week he started flirting with me so they come back not all but some

• 9 months
    9 long lonely months

• Girl he might not guys r all dif.

• he is your ex for a reason, now it's time to move on to someone who is better. you shouldn't wait for him to come back because you already know how that chapter ends.

my ex came back to me and i should have known that if they hurt you once they will do it again, so don't bother wasting time on someone who left you

• No don't wait 🙌🏻
    He's not in your life for a reason

• I have he came back after three months but it didn't work out it was the same bs that it was before and we split up then he came back a month later then lasted six months and then the same bs again

• i don't think you should wait for him. in that amount of time, you could have accepted the breakup and moved on quite a bit. i don't think he's coming back.