Please take the time to read this. I need real honest advice when it comes to my heart?

My ex broke up with me about a month ago. I did the whole pleading begging act and then later that Friday he agreed to have a drink with me and talk it over. This is the true story I was messaged by a girl on facebook a conversation my ex had with her inviting her over early on in our relationship. I asked him about it and he was very honest. I still stayed over but told him I will be sleeping on the couch he decided to sleep on the floor... next to me. Ever since I found out about him inviting that girl over I was oversuspicious about everything. When his phone rang. when he got a text, if an ex texted. I would flip out and we'd get into very intense arguments. I even once went through his phone. I told him. We been through a lot together. I was in the room when his dad died, at the funeral, at every wedding was suppose to be at and wouldn't want it any other way because I love him. I miss him everyday.

Since our breakup he and his friend John accused me of making a fake online dating profile to "get information" because this same profile messaged John as well. Me ex told me this and said "I think it was you and you would lie about it". It was hurtful because I thought he knew me better that. Later on in the conversation he said "we can spend some time together but only as friends. That I really hurt him with each fight and he needs space." I've given him space. I have not spoken to him in 20 days which is why I haven't sent the letter you suggested because at this point I think it would only feed his ego.

The last situation happened over the weekend with mutual friend (his brothers girlfriend who I haven't seen since the breakup). She texted me later that she called the wrong number and he told her "he knows I made her call him, tell Jenna I say Hi, bye bye" They even live together so their would be no reason for her to call him on my behalf. Still I did not contact him.

We are both going back for our Masters degrees this fall at the same school. I'm truly hoping for a reconciliation but every passing day hurts more and more. I truly do love him and miss him every day. You would know better than any other person in this world to guide me forward!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to heal and get your head together. I say move on and don't talk for a few months. You all need to mature a bit more. I think concentrate on yourself and put it behind you, because even if you end up with this guy in the future it can't continue like this.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's over, sorry

What Girls Said 2

• If trust is lost in a relationship that relationship is over. You truly can't have a meaningful relationship with out it. Plus all the begging pleading makes woman look week. We are not weak do ever let other think you are his loss babe never forget your worth he forgot your worth when he invited the other girl to take some of his time some of YOUR time. You can do better.

• It's like beating a dead horse.. Leave him alone.. He's not worth it.. Don't waste another minute of your life chasing a fool, you have so much more living and experience ahead of you!