Does my ex girlfriend still care?

So my ex and I broke up a week ago after dating on and off for 3 years. She told me it was best if we just went our separate ways because it wasn't working anymore. The next day I text her and all she kept saying was she's done. She would meet me when she got off work to give my stuff back and there was no more fixing that relationship. She blocked me off facebook and on her phone. We see each other at church but she won't look at me, she won't shake my hand, she turns the other way and walks on by like I don't even exist. Can anyone tell me how she is feeling?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• she could be trying to convince herself that she's done, more than trying to convince you. though she could honestly be bored of you, hate to say that though. im sorry you're going through this. but maybe she's looking for more than the usual (for her past 3 years). just give her space. and to really show it to her... dont even acknowledge her existence at church. if you see her there, look away. make it look like you're doing AMAZING without her. then she'll have to be curious about what is going on with you now. and if you move on and find happiness with someone else, she wil begin to envy this new relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• She's done, move on honey, she will lose respect if you grovel keep your head up confidence is hot on a guy wait for her to know she messed up but find yourself and maybe a better woman

• She probably feels hurt and mad

What Guys Said 0