Would you ever take back a cheater?

I broke up with my EX boyfriend a couple of weeks ago because I found out he cheated on me. Or at least I think he cheated on me. It was a week after he found out I gave out my number to some guy when I was drunk. Turns out that he was one of his good friends, so he was so angry at me for that entire week.. It was a mistake, it's not like I had sex with the guy or anything. But about a week later he ended up having this girl (one of his so called classmate from college) over for about the whole night; he said they were working on some type of homework project. I called him up and asked him what he was doing that night, and that is basically what he told me, his classmate was helping him with a project. Then he had the nerve to tell me the next morning that the girl needed a ride home (his car was in the shop)... It's like he wanted me to know that he was cheating... So I cussed him out and broke up with him the day after that. I said some pretty nasty things to him when I broke up with him, just to make it clear that I never wanted to get back with him, and he still keeps blowing up my phone with texts and calls saying that he never cheated on me, he loves and misses me, and all this other crap just to get me to come back. I still don't want to take him back.. EVER.. But my best friend said that I was kinda being harsh, and that I should still give him another chance. What do you think? Would you ever take back a cheater?
Would you ever take back a cheater?
Add Opinion