Girls, My ex texted me "I've missed you a lot" and I think he wants to get back together but I really like another, older guy?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the ball is in your court! The reason you and your ex broke up are they still there or do you feel you guys have grown and overcome them? Also the fact that you like someone else means you have moved on and are exploring new options, which is awesome too. I think you need to figure out what will be best for you and go with it. Best of luck! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Figure out if you miss him or the memories made with him. There is a difference. I missed mine because of memories not because of him, he was no good as a person but good at making memories.

• Exes are exes for a reason. As long as you are the age of consent where you live and this man isn't a full blown adult then it's fine to move on.

• Ex is an ex, don't look back and tell him to leave you alone. I am sure there are some valid reasons why y'all aren't together anymore.

• Then go with the person you like? What are you asking?